September 23, 2010

Life is Keeping Me From Crafting!

Phew - what a busy weekend/week! Friday I snuck out of work early to head up to AT&T Park for a Giant's game. We got there in time to get the free promo Buster Posey t-shirt, which made my night...which was good because the Giants lost. We sat in the very top row!! It was kind of cool but mostly scary to be perched up at the very top of the stadium.
the view from the top
 One of my bestest friends in the world came down to visit me Saturday, and she stayed til Monday afternoon (I took the day off work to spend time with her). That meant no time for crafting... although I did squeeze in a few minutes to skein my newest yarn!
It is still a little thick and thin, but it is much more even than my last attempt!
I love the colorway! I don't know what I'm going to use it for yet, I still have to wash both skeins of yarn before I can begin knitting with them. I am vowing to do that this weekend!! I also received a new batch of roving to start working with... I just need to find time for it in between work, school and sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment