November 16, 2010

Frustration

So I spent an episode of Law and Order: CI (I have become addicted and measure my time in Law and Order episodes now) working on my blanket last night. I was cruising along, keeping track of my rows and thinking happy wonderful blanket finishing thoughts when I looked down and realized that I had skipped a cable. Oh no! There is no way to fix this except undoing everything and starting back where I messed up. So I wiped my tears away and undid 24 rows. Yes, I knit 24 rows before I realized that I made a mistake. I was too engrossed in the L&O episode... or at least, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh pooo. SO familiar. I have to concentrate completely when I do pattern knitting. Tearing out is part of the process...at least with knitting you can do that, right? I know, it's frustrating.

    ReplyDelete