December 16, 2010

More Completed Christmas Projects!

Now that life has settled back to normal (well, almost - as normal as the week before Christmas can be!), I managed to complete two projects in one day!! Ok, so I might be cheating here.... but just a little, because they were both half started when I picked them up and completed them on Tuesday. But that's not the point - the point is that they are finished!

My camera doesn't like taking pictures of knit things in the evening, so I had to take pictures in the only well-lit room of my house - the bathroom. Here they are - just two simple hats designed to help me stash-bust.

This one has no intended recipient yet

This one is for my friend who works at a ski resort
and has to dig her car out of the snow every evening
Also, here is a project I finished a while ago but haven't posed yet. This was a Christmas gift for my friend Anissa, and I waited to post them in case she checked my blog.
.

They are called Cafe au Lait Mitts, and I made them with this super soft wool/bamboo combo that I bought at my LYS.

No, I still haven't finished that blanket yet. I know, I know.... it's sitting in a corner next to my Christmas tree, staring at me, willing me to finish it, but for some reason I can't bring myself to pick it up!! Although I still intend to finish it before Christmas!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment