January 15, 2011

I said I wouldn't buy any more yarn...

But I didn't say I wasn't going to buy any knitting books!! After looking at 2 local bookstores, I was forced to go to Borders to find this:
I've made a few pairs of socks in my life, but only a few. The problem I have with them is that once you finish making one, you have to turn around and make another one. That is hard for my ADD brain that wants to move on to making something new... the last thing I want is to make another of something I just made! So when my mom asked me for a pair of socks the other day, I went on a quest for this book because I knew that was the only way I would be able to complete a pair. 

I was planning on starting them tonight (yes, I am using stash yarn - a ball of Trekking XXL that I bought from my favorite yarn store before it closed), but after drinking a beer or two I decided I was better off typing than knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment