May 31, 2011

Sunny Yellow Kitchen

I have been planning on painting my kitchen for several months. However, due to sheer laziness, I haven't gotten around to it until now. I figured I had no excuse if I let a three-day weekend pass me by!!


Here's my incredibly messy and disorganized kitchen before I cleaned it and moved everything out. Yes, that's a bag of hamburger buns on the table... we had a little BBQ break in between painting sessions!


Thankfully I had Danu to help me... if I didn't have her, this would have never been done. I would have given up about halfway through.


I found the best way to paint the top of the walls was to sit on top of the refrigerator. 


Here's the final product!! Ooohhh... aaahhhhh.... I have some fun re-decorating plans, so I will post better pictures once I finish decorating. 

2 comments: