July 1, 2011

June Goals..Not Accomplished

As I have stated before, this blog is a testament to my lack of attention span and ability to complete things. I love to make big plans and never follow through with them. It's part of my charm, remember?


Well, here are the goals I set for myself in June:

  • Sand and paint my kitchen cabinet doors  Nope. I fail. Didn't even make an attempt at doing this...and to be honest, I probably never will
  • Redecorate my kitchen  If by redecorating I meant hanging up shelves, then yes!
  • Finish my Linen Stitch Scarf  Yes!
  • Re-arrange my living room  Hahahaa...who was I kidding?
  • Start and complete a new knitting project  Wow..I was feeling really ambitious at the beginning of the month. I started a new project...but it isn't anywhere near done. Does 25% count?
  • Keep my garden alive  So far, so good. I mean, I've only killed one tomato plant, and I'm not entirely sure it was my fault. 

I'm not going to make a list of goals for July because I don't want to labor under any illusions that I will actually complete any of the things on the list. Sad, but true. At least I know myself!

Happy Fourth of July weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment